Systemair Group is a German-Swedish company engaged in the development, production of ventilation products and solutions. The products are marketed under the Systemair, Fantech, Frico and VEAB brands.
Systemair consists of 79 operating companies with more than 6,000 employees. We have 27 modern and well-invested production facilities in 19 countries. Systemair’s product development organisations consists of 250 engineers and technicians with cutting-edge expertise across relevant technologies.
The products Systemair manufactures include air handling units, fans, heating and air conditioning, tunnel and car park ventilation systems, air distribution products, fire safety products, data center cooling products, and air curtains.
> 20 300
Modern and Efficient production Sales Companies in 50 countries
Sales by market
Strong focus on Research & Development
Meeting rigorous environmental and energy-efficiency demands
- Focus on energy efficient, environment friendly and user friendly products
- 23 Development Groups in 18 countries of which 9 are Technical Centres with the ability to perform laboratory measurements in accordance to ISO and AMCA standards
- Technical Centres in Sweden, Germany, India, Slovakia, Italy, France, Canada, U.S. etc.
Technical Center Sweden
- Acoustic Chamber (background noise < 10 dBA, measuring range 22.4Hz-11.2kHz, AMCA 300)
- Air Flow Chamber (airflow up to 20.000 m³/h, pressure up to 2000 Pa, AMCA 210)
- Climate Chamber (up to 75KW cooling power, test temperature down to –30˚C, EN308, EN13141-7, EN13053
- Other measurements (heating test, water test, velocity profile test, air leakage test, etc.)