Corrosion Control Units
Corrosion control unit is a series of standalone filtration units for control and server rooms, functions to remove corrosive gases from the room. Unit capacities and filtration media are selected based on the corrosive gases and volume of the facility to be protected. Our CCU units continuously recirculate the air through the filters to remove particles and corrosive gases present in the room.
- High volumetric flow rate
- Compact & Quite in operation
- Multi-stage filtration system: pre-filter, chemical filters, and Post-filter
- Integrated sensors: Temperature, Humidity, Room pressure and Differential pressures across the filters.
- HMI Display & Speed control
- Front door access to filters for easy service
- Custom Filters
- Connection to DCS.
Online Corrosion Monitoring Unit
Corrosion monitor is a device that monitors and stores real-time information on corrosively on air and room which is crucial for effective protection of electronic components.
Atmosphere & Indoor corrosion monitor is a device based on ER technology, where it measures electric resistance of metal tracks exposed to atmosphere. The device works in compliance with international standard; ‘ANSI/ISA-S71.04 Environmental Conditions for Process Measurement and Control Systems: Airborne Contaminants’, for measuring corrosion levels of electronic & electrical equipment.
- Real-time corrosion monitoring.
- Interactive user-friendly software to view results
- LCD touchscreen display
- Sensitive copper and silver sensor to monitor corrosion.
- In-built temperature, pressure, and humidity sensors.
- Power input via POE, USB, DC source